Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sunset Master at work


Jeppe is a TE and TL (Jep) friend. He is one of the TE photographers whom I respect the most for his sunset shots. His landscape shots of his country are also spectacular. Before I flew to Copenhagen, I emailed him and I was very glad he was available to meet up with me despite our tour's tight itinerary. We met up in Frederikshavn and he reserved me a front seat in his car (where he drove some kilometers along with his family) to treat me out for dinner at the northernmost part of Denmark, Skagen.

We waited for the sunset which came at around 10 pm. It was awesome to see Jeppe at work. I did learn a lot from him. He drove me back to my hotel at around 11 pm. It was a short meeting but a priceless one. To Jeppe and his family, thank you so much.

P.S. I learned from Jeppe that that day was the only sunset experienced by Denmark for quite sometime. We were indeed lucky.

BTW, I also posted another shot of Jeppe at work in TE today. AND, please look at the workshop for a close-up shot of the master at work.

No comments: